It was Saturday night, 10 July 2021, when Neymar did a face-off against Lionel Messi at Copa America final in a match between Argentina and Brazil.
Argentina won the trophy after 28 years with a 1-0 score which was a historic moment.
Both the teams played really well, but the respect for Neymar went onto another level. We can say that Argentina won the match and Neymar won the hearts.
All of us even felt the love between Messi and Neymar at the end of the match. Their tight hug would’ve surely left you with tears rolling down your eyes.
It is no doubt that the moment when Messi consoled Neymar was one of the most nostalgic moments in football history.
So, with football love in the air, it is time for us to pay tribute to Neymar through “Neymar Quotes” and “Neymar Biography.”
Without any further ado, let’s dive straight into the quotes.
44 Inspirational and Motivational Neymar Quotes
1. “There is no pressure when you are making a dream come true.”
2. “Life only makes sense when our highest ideal is to serve Christ!”-Neymar
3. “The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing, and don’t lose faith in yourself.”
4. “Neymar is massively overrated.”-Neymar
5. “This moment, which we are living right now will pass too. We have to enjoy, enjoy all that we can.”-Neymar
6. “I was never motivated by money. I think above all else about the happiness of my family, regardless of money.”-Neymar
7. “I’m not a spiteful man, never been. I always forgive. The final decision isn’t mine, but God’s. God knows what He does.”-Neymar
8. “Individually, I always want to give the most. I want to help the Brazilian National Team the best way possible, whether is with goals, assists, or even a slide tackle, whatever. All that matters is to help the team.”-Neymar
9. “All that matters is to help the team.”-Neymar
10. “I have to enjoy every moment.”-Neymar
11. “I’m a guy who doesn’t like to be alone, and the joy that my friends pass me, with them being always by my side, is gigantic.”-Neymar
12. “Everyone has a right to rest so as not to injure themselves.”-Neymar
13. “Having a child is an experience that teaches a person how important to prioritize the happiness of another person. Whatever you do, even whatever you are, is an example for him. In fact, that little being who depends on you so much, makes you also to have a huge dependence on him.”-Neymar
14. “I have both Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as my idols. If I can take a little of each player’s game and make it my own, I would be very happy.”-Neymar
15. “Now I’m more behaved, I think it’s age, you get older, more responsible, more quiet. But if I would want to dye my hair, for example, red or blue, be sure that I’ll dye it!”-Neymar
16. “Everything in my life has happened very early. Personally and professionally. I’m always learning: I have to.”-Neymar
17. “I’ve always had the greatest respect for and listened to both my father and my mother. I’ve always tried to follow my parents’ advice because these are people who want the best for me.”-Neymar
18. “There weren’t many options growing up, so I would wear whatever possible. I once saw a little boy wearing Jordan sneakers in a movie, and that made me dream.”-Neymar
19. “I’m a bit sad because I’m leaving my cherished team in a city where I grew up and where I played for nine years in Santos. But I’m even happier to be facing a new challenge and for making a dream come true.”-Neymar
20. “Winning the Ballon d’Or is the consequence of your work.”-Neymar
21. “I feel like any other Brazilian citizen, I have a lot of happiness in me. I thank God for showing me the path to follow.”-Neymar
22. “I am not the type of person who lets the pressure get to him. I try to see it as my friend. I align with it to calm me down.”-Neymar
Neymar Quotes about Football
23. “I just like winning every tournament that I play. All of them are important for me. Each has its own history, its own characteristic, but they are all important.”-Neymar
24. “I do not like to put one title above the other. Every competition I contest and win is important.”-Neymar
25. “I have always kept in mind the advice of Ronaldinho, and he spoke wonders of Barcelona and the city, which he told me is marvelous.”-Neymar
26. “Above all, I want to be happy, and at Barcelona, I’m happy.”-Neymar
27. “I hope to continue my work, winning championships with my club. The acknowledgment comes naturally for those who deserve it.”-Neymar
28. “You need a lot of comfort and nothing to be on your weight to play as you wish.”-Neymar
29. “When we lose, we don’t have to change everything but correct things by working hard.”-Neymar
30. “Our objective is always to win. Every day, every game, and every competition.”-Neymar
31. “One percent chance, 99 percent faith.” (before Barcelona’s 6-1 victory against PSG in the second leg of their Champions League encounter)-Neymar
32. “I think playing against Lionel Messi is pretty difficult. Playing by the side of the best of the world is always good. Things get easier. And if I have to win, may it be by Messi’s side. It would be great.”-Neymar
33. “It’s a dream of any player to win the Ballon D’ Or. I came really close to it and I’m very proud of my work, for being one of the 3 bests in the world, for the people who are working with me and that are helping me and supporting me. I hope someday I can win it.”-Neymar
34. “It was a huge thrill, to step on a pitch of a championship like the World Cup, is a sensation that….. You know, passes everything in your head.”-Neymar
More Neymar Quotes
35. “Every team has a person who is used as a reference, a player who stands out more than others.”-Neymar
36. “The first game is always the most difficult, for the nerves you have before you begin to play.”-Neymar
37. “I’m a happy guy. I like to joke around. I’m irreverent. I love my family; I love my son. I was very happy with and proud of the birth of my son. I grew up a lot after he was born. I’m just an easy and happy guy.”-Neymar
38. “I always do as my heart tells me.”-Neymar
39. “I never run away from the responsibility. I’m used to it.”-Neymar
40. “I try to be a good role model for my son, my family, my friends, and then I try to be a good role model for the rest of the people, too.”-Neymar
41. “I always make my decisions together with my family, my father. Of course, I hear the advice of everyone who wishes me well, but the final decision is always mine, with my family.”-Neymar
42. “When you see a person you love being affected, suffering, people saying things that aren’t true… then it hurts you.”-Neymar
43. “I vote for who I think it deserves it. I already voted for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2014 [when he won his 3rd Ballon D’ Or]. I don’t see a problem.”-Neymar
44. “I prefer that Argentina wins the World Cup. Messi deserves it for all he has done in football. He’s my friend, I wish him the best.”-Neymar
End of the Line
Neymar is undoubtedly one of the greatest players in football history. His magical dribbling skills have turned him into an inspiration for professional football aspirants.
Even after getting a lot of criticism from PSG fans after entering the club, Neymar never gave up. His performance went through a downfall, but it wasn’t permanent. He bounced back even higher and was better than ever.
I hope you loved these Neymar quotes and got to learn a few lessons from them.
So, at last, here’s a question for you:- “Do you always want to stay inspired through such amazing content?”
Yes? Then, what are you waiting for? Make sure to hit the bell icon to stay updated with upcoming inspirational stories and quotes.
| SPREAD THE LOVE
Hi! I am Varun. I created Uprisehigh for you to share your stunning life stories & get answers to your problems. I am a friend of yours who’s determined to inspire you, simplify your life, and help you grow. Join me on this journey, mate!
| YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE