Are you an Abraham Hicks fan looking for some Abraham Hicks affirmations to level up your practice of the law of attraction and improve your life?
You just landed on the right spot!
In this post, I’ll share a list of 63 powerful Abraham Hicks affirmations you would love to add to your routine.
Let’s dive right into it.
Who is Esther Hicks?
“Esther Hicks” is an American inspirational speaker, author, and spiritual teacher. Her teachings primarily focus on the law of attraction. Together with her husband “Jerry Hicks,” she has coauthored eight books and is best known for her book “Ask and It Is Given.”
Who is Abraham Hicks?
In Abraham Hicks, “Abraham” and “Hicks” are two separate entities where “Abraham” is considered to be a non-physical group consciousness, and “Hicks” comes from “Esther Hicks.”
Esther Hicks considers herself a medium for Abraham to communicate and impart knowledge about the law of attraction.
What are Abraham Hicks Affirmations?
Abraham Hicks affirmations are the positive statements shared by Abraham Hicks that you can tell yourself daily to strengthen the power of the law of attraction, manifest better, and improve your overall life.
63 Abraham Hicks Affirmations You Must Add To Your Daily Rotation
1. I see myself in perfect health.
2. I see myself in absolute prosperity.
3. I see myself invigorated with life, appreciating, again, this physical life experience which I wanted so very much as I decided to be a physical being.
4. It is glorious to be here, a physical being, making decisions with my physical brain but accessing the power of the universe through the power of the law of attraction.
5. I’m going to skip.
6. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness.
8. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life.
9. I’m an eternally expanding Being, and I’m doing great where I am, and I’m so eager about what’s coming.
10. It is fun to know that things are always working out for me, and as I watch for the evidence of that… I see more evidence of that every day.
11. I like understanding that things are always evolving, and while there are many things that could be better where I am, it is not really a problem because “where I am” is constantly changing to something better.
12. I like knowing that as I look for the best things around me where I am, those things become more prevalent in my experience.
13. Life will always be working out for me.
14. I’m going to be happy.
15. I want to be the best that I can be.
16. I’m going to be glad.
17. I’m going to smile a lot.
18. I’m going to be easy.
19. I’m going to count my blessings.
20. I’m going to look for reasons to feel good.
Abraham Hicks Positive Affirmations
21. I’m going to dig up positive things from the past.
22. I’m going to look for positive things where I stand.
23. I’m going to look for positive things in the future.
24. It is my natural state to be a happy person.
25. It’s natural for me to love and to laugh.
26. This is what is most natural for me.
27. I am a happy person!
28. Nothing is more important than how I feel now, because now is everything.
29. Now is the whole enchilada.
30. Now is the power of me.
31. I have complete control over my thoughts.
32. My most important relationship is with my source.
33. I can push the reset button.
34. I have complete control over my point of attraction today!
35. I will look for things that feel good today!
36. Today, no matter where I’m going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see.
37. Making peace with my today will improve my future.
38. I can always enter my vibrational vortex of creation.
39. My attention to unwanted can’t defy the law of attraction.
40. I’m going to be very, very, very happy, and then do everything I have time to do after that.
41. No matter what, I’m going to be happy.
42. My imagination attracts all cooperative relationships.
Abraham Hicks Morning Affirmations
43. I will explore!
44. I’m right on track.
45. There is not anything amiss here.
46. Everything is unfolding perfectly.
47. I am perfect where I am and gravitating to something that will satisfy me even more.
48. The life I live is created by the story I tell.
49. I want to be the best that I can be.
50. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness.
51. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life.
52. I will focus into a physical body!
53. All is well.
54. I will be inspired to improvement-constant, never-ending, personal improvement and expansion!
55. Once I have identified a desire, I will focus purely in a non-resisted way, upon it.
56. I will not let old beliefs deny my new desire.
57. I want more money.
58. There isn’t anything that I cannot be or do or have, and I have a huge Nonphysical staff that’s ready to assist me, and I’m ready.
59. Everything that I think that I need to do is all only in order to propel me to some place that when I get there, I think I will be happier.
60. Everything that I am doing, no matter what it is, all of my lists of rights and wrongs…are all about me getting to a manifestation that I believe I will then be happier… So, why don’t I take a short cut and just go get happy?
61. Everything is in its perfect time.
62. I am now, in relationship to where I’m going. Content where I am, and eager for more,” that is the perfect vibrational stance.
63. What I create has nothing to do with what anybody else is creating.
End of the Line
Honestly, I don’t know whether the “Abraham” part is true or not. But one thing is sure – Esther Hicks is a great orator, and her teachings are worth listening to.
In the end, I hope your law of attraction practice is going well, and these Abraham Hicks affirmations will contribute to it. If they do, make sure to let me know in the comments below.
I’ll see you in the next post.
| SPREAD THE LOVE
Hi! I am Varun. I created Uprisehigh for you to share your stunning life stories & get answers to your problems. I am a friend of yours who’s determined to inspire you, simplify your life, and help you grow. Join me on this journey, mate!
| YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE