Hey mate! I have a question for you.
When was the last time you spent quality time with your loved ones without anyone checking their smartphones, and everyone was fully present in the moment?
If your answer is “I don’t remember” or “It’s been a while,” you’re not alone.
In today’s world, we’re more connected than ever before, yet many people still feel lonely and disconnected.
Why is this happening? Because we’re so focused on our digital connections that we’ve forgotten the importance of real-life relationships. This attitude makes us feel empty and unfulfilled and we find it hard to build meaningful relationships.
If you also feel you’re missing out on fostering deep relationships with people, you’re in the right spot.
In this post, I’ll share 63 connection quotes that will make you realize the worth of connection and help you build meaningful relationships with people around you.
Without any further ado, let’s dive right in.
63 Connection Quotes That Will Help You Build Deeper Relationships
1. Love and connection are the currency of life. Without them, we are bankrupt.
2. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
3. We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.~ Herman Melville
4. I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.~ Brené Brown
5. A strong connection is not built on grand gestures but on the small moments of love, kindness, and compassion.
6. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and let it come in.~ Morrie Schwartz
7. At the end of the day, what really matters are the connections we have with other people.
8. The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.
9. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
10. When we truly connect with another person, it is like finding a missing puzzle piece that completes our own puzzle.
11. To connect deeply with another person, we must first connect with ourselves and our own vulnerabilities.~ John Bowlby
12. Connection is the heart of the human experience. It is what makes life worth living.~ Janine Garner
13. Real connection requires vulnerability and a willingness to let others see the unfiltered version of ourselves.
14. Connection is not a luxury, but a basic human need that we all crave and deserve.
15. The threads of our lives are woven together, creating a beautiful tapestry of love, laughter, and memories.
16. Through our connections, we learn to appreciate the diversity of the world and see that we are all interconnected in a beautiful and complex web of life.
17. The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.~ Tony Robbins
18. Intimacy is not purely physical. It’s the act of connecting with someone so deeply, you feel like you can see into their soul.~ Reshall Varsos
19. We are not isolated islands in a vast sea, but interconnected parts of a larger whole, each playing a unique role in the grand scheme of things.
20. If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
21. Connection doesn’t care about the laws of the land. Your soul will be pulled to the place it belongs.
22. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.~ Richard Bach
23. We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.~ Albert Schweitzer
24. We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.~ Amit Ray
25. Connection is the glue that binds us together, the common thread that unites us in our joys, sorrows, hopes, and dreams.
26. Connection is an energy exchange between people who are paying attention to one another.~ Judith Orloff
27. The lifelong friends, he said. We sometimes wait a lifetime for them.~ Ali Smith
28. Connection is why we’re here; it is what gives purpose and meaning to our lives.~ Brené Brown
29. Connection is the foundation of all human experiences. Without it, we are lost and alone.
30. I believe that we are all connected and that if we work together, we can create a better world.
31. Eventually everything connects – people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se.~ Charles Eames
32. I’m starved for connection. Not attention.
33. I believe certain people cross your life as guardian angels and some connections can’t be explained off words alone. It’s a soul thing, a feel.
34. I don’t think anything replaces the face-to-face meetings and the personal connections that you get when you’re in the same room or same place with people.~ Annamie Paul
35. We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That’s what connects us–that we’re all broken, all beautifully imperfect.~ Emilio Estevez
36. Remember that you’re intimately connected to everyone else in the world, so when you attack another person, you attack yourself.~ Sonia Choquette
37. Our ability to connect with others is innate, wired into our nervous systems, and we need connection as much as we need physical nourishment.~ Sharon Salzberg
38. We’re all just walking each other home.~ Ram Dass
39. It is through the strength of what is genuine that meaningful connections build into relationships.~ Michelle Tillis Lederman
40. Connecting our hearts through love yields a nectar so sweet we are forever full.~ Amy Leigh Mercree
41. True human connection is found at the level of pure consciousness.~ Patrick Zeis
42. Nothing changes you as much as making new connections.~ Kokone Nata
43. Engage with the world and it will hone you, more connected and less frivolous.~ Shellen Lubin
44. Meaningful connection is formed when we bravely share our truth.~ Michelle Maros
45. We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.~ Brandon Jenner
46. The beauty of connection lies in the fact that it creates a bridge between two separate worlds, bringing them closer together.
47. Human connections are deeply nurtured in the field of shared story.~ Jean Houston
48. We must establish a personal connection with each other. Connection before content. Without relatedness, no work can occur.~ Peter Block
49. Distance simply means separation in place but never in connections. Heart remains inseparable.~ Dhel Chen
50. Life is about connection, not perfection.~ Luke Taylor
51. I am a part of all that I have met.~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
52. The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.~ Henry Boye
53. The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.~ Barbara De Angelis
54. Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.~ David Mitchell
55. When we are connected to others, we become better people.~ Randy Pausch
56. In a world where we can be anything, let us choose to be kind and make meaningful connections with those around us.
57. Only through our connectedness to others can we really know and enhance the self. And only through working on the self can we begin to enhance our connectedness to others.~ Harriet Goldhor Lerner
58. When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another – and ourselves.~ Jack Kornfield
59. The depth of our connection with others is directly proportional to the depth of our connection with ourselves.
60. Connection is like a dance, where both partners move in harmony, trusting and supporting each other.
61. The only simple truth is that there is nothing simple in this complex universe. Everything relates. Everything connects.~ Johnny Rich
62. Connection cannot be forced or manufactured but arises naturally when we open ourselves up to others.
63. Connection is the foundation of intimacy, and intimacy is the foundation of love.
End of the Line
In conclusion, building robust and meaningful connections with others is essential for our lives.
These 63 connection quotes offer valuable insights and perspectives on cultivating and strengthening relationships with loved ones, friends, and colleagues.
Whether you’re seeking to improve your current relationships or form new ones, these quotes will provide a great starting point for reflection and action.
So, take some time to reflect on the wisdom shared in these quotes, and let them inspire you to create deeper, more meaningful connections in your life.
I’ll see you in the next post!