55 Friday Affirmations To Say a Perfect Goodbye to the Week
Updated On: December 24, 2022
It’s Friday! The weekend vibe is here. But are you still feeling low? Use these 55 killer Friday affirmations for a perfect wind-up of the week.
What’s the first statement that pops up in your mind when I say the word “Friday?”
Let me guess. It would be “Yipeeee! The weekend is here.”
So, when it’s Friday, you can already feel the weekend vibes and lots of excitement that comes with it. You reach your office, and everyone’s happily floating in the air. You know it’s the last day of your work, and you’ll get to chill out with your friends and family soon.
Everything seems just perfect!
However, the Friday feelings aren’t the same every week.
On some Fridays, you feel super low or can’t raise yourself to your usual vibes.
Want to know a secret formula that could help you uplift yourself in such situations?
Just use Friday affirmations!
In this post, I’ll share a list of 55 Friday affirmations that will make upcoming Fridays of your life better than ever.
Let’s dive right into it.
What are Friday Affirmations?
Friday affirmations are positive statements you repeat every Friday to make your Fridays better and more exciting. They can even help you motivate yourself, overcome negative feelings, and quickly get through any dull Friday.
How Do Affirmations for Friday Work?
Affirmations are powerful because they create a chain reaction within your brain. They get stronger the more you repeat them.
Affirmations work because they shift your mindset. Instead of thinking negatively, you begin to think positively, which allows you to create change in your life.
When you use Friday affirmations, you’re actually creating a mental picture in your brain. Further, your brain reinforces those pictures into positive thoughts.
These empowering thoughts become engraved in your subconscious mind and develop into powerful beliefs. This belief causes you to act differently, which leads to results.
55 Killer Friday Affirmations for a Perfect Wind-Up of the Week
Happy Friday Affirmations
1. I am worthy of receiving abundance in every area of my life.
2. This week was full of exciting and memorable events.
3. I am already feeling joyful for the upcoming weekend.
4. I am ready to hop into the weekend with optimism and enthusiasm.
5. Today is a bright day to smile away.
6. I am grateful to the divine for waking me healthy, joyful, and prosperous today.
7. Finally, I can put my life ahead of work at the end of this day.
8. I commit to living mindfully today without worrying about the past or future.
9. It is a lucky day for me.
10. I can spend a lot of quality time with my family at the end of today.
11. I feel feather-light and stressless today.
Funny Friday Affirmations
12. I won’t let stupid people ruin this beautiful Friday.
13. I believed in Santa Claus for 8 Fuc**n’ years. At least I can believe in myself for today.
14. Today is a hell of a perfect day.
15. Sorry, life. I am not accepting any peaceless calls today!
16. I want to laugh like crazy today!
17. I’ve decided not to bother anyone speaking behind my back today. They are there for a reason.
18. I am amazed how everything’s going really well today.
19. Everyone finds me classy, charming, and elegant. At least, that’s what I think!
20. Opportunities won’t have to knock on my door today. Actually, I’ve left it open.
21. I believe I am on the right track because I just can’t see any track.
22. This Friday got some really cool vibes.
Friday Affirmations for Work
23. My boss will appreciate me today for everything good that I’ve done for the company.
24. I love to work more than I love to rest.
25. I feel inspired and motivated to accomplish all my assigned tasks today.
26. I have smartly set my goals for today.
27. I have what it takes to be an outstanding performer.
28. Everyone appreciates my hard work, dedication, and consistency.
29. I am paid well because I work well.
30. My work ethic is guaranteed to reward me with the career success I deserve.
31. I move one step closer to achieving career and financial success daily.
32. I am ready to give enormous efforts to my work today.
33. I contribute exceptional ideas that help my company grow.
Positive Affirmations for Friday
34. I can manifest anything I wish to have in my life.
35. The divine showers blessings upon me.
36. I am proud of how far I’ve come and what I’ve become.
37. Today, I will spend time nurturing relationships in my life.
38. I have clarity in my mind for the day.
39. My priorities are perfectly organized for the day.
40. I am full of charm and vibrance.
41. I am focused on achieving remarkable growth today.
42. I am a generous being who does good to people.
43. I am confident, cheerful, and charismatic.
44. I make the wisest use of my time, which helps me remain super productive throughout the day.
Friday “I Am” Affirmations
45. I am determined to make this day one of the best days of my life.
46. I am looking gorgeous today.
47. I am ready to become an enhanced version of my previous self.
48. I am not willing to allow anything or anyone to ruin my happiness today.
49. I am the true architect of my life, so I’ve decided to create awesome things today.
50. I am open to receiving infinite gifts from the universe today.
51. I am thankful to the universe for blessing me with such a perfect life.
52. I am a powerful guard of my mental peace. I decide what flows into my mind.
53. I am at peace with who I am.
54. I am ready to tap into my hidden greatness today.
55. I am the best person I’ve ever met.
How To Use Friday Affirmations The Right Way?
Do you want to learn how to use Friday affirmations correctly and gain maximum benefit from them?
If yes, Here’s a step-by-step process on how to use the affirmations for Friday:-
Step 1: Choose three affirmations from the Friday affirmations list.
Step 2: Just after you wake up, recite those affirmations aloud for five minutes and internalize the positive feeling.
Step 3: Note down your affirmations in your favorite journal.
Step 4: Whenever negative thoughts creep in throughout the day, crack open your journal and speak the affirmations again.
Step 5: Before going to bed at night, repeat affirmations for five minutes.
5 Reasons Why Friday Affirmations Aren’t Working for You (+Quick Fixes!)
If you are practicing Friday affirmations every week wholeheartedly, but they don’t seem to be working well for you, these could be the reasons:-
1. You don’t have enough belief in affirmations. Strengthen your belief for once and try them with blind faith. You’ll get them working in no time.
2. You’ve created your own affirmations, but they are in passive voice. Try switching to active voice.
3. Your affirmations include negative words like “never,” “can’t,” and “won’t.” Get rid of those words and switch to positive ones. For example, rather than using the affirmation, “I don’t feel confident today, but I’ll surely push myself up,” use “I can feel the enormous confidence in myself.”
4. Your affirmations are too long! Keep them short.
An average human mind can hold just 3-4 things at once. So, make sure your affirmations are shorter than three sentences.
5. You aren’t repeating affirmations. Make sure to repeat them at least thrice a day because it helps reinforce their effectiveness.
End of the Line
We all have days when we feel like crap, but if you take care of yourself first, you’ll be able to handle anything that comes your way.
Remember to appreciate the little things God has blessed you with. Whether it’s a new outfit, a delicious meal, or a beautiful sunset, take time to enjoy everything around you.
Always look at the bright side. No matter how bad things may seem right now, tomorrow will bring another day where you can start over again.
I hope these 55 stunning Friday affirmations will help you close out this week and move forward into a positive weekend.
Make sure to use them and comment below if you found them helpful.
I’ll see you in the next post.
| SPREAD THE LOVE
| WRITTEN BY
Hi! I am Varun. I created Uprisehigh for you to share your life story & get answers to all your life problems. As your best friend, I'm committed to inspire you, simplify your life, and help you grow. Let's stick together on this beautiful life journey, mate!
| YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE