Did you know that, as per a survey, 80% of Americans experience Sunday scaries?
Sunday is the day of the week when we’re supposed to rest, but for many of us, it could be the day that brings fear – fear of going back to work on Monday.
Answer honestly, “Are you one of the many people who dread Sunday?”
If yes, you are actually missing out on the most relaxing and exciting day of the week.
So, What can you do? How can you overcome your Sunday blues and enjoy Sundays again?
You just need to use Sunday affirmations.
So, In this post, I’ll share 65 Sunday affirmations that will help you scare away your Sunday scaries. Further, I’ll give you a few bonus tips that you can use on top of Sunday affirmations to rid of Sunday blues even faster.
Let’s dive right into it.
Why Should You Use Sunday Affirmations?
Sunday affirmations help you eliminate your “Sunday scaries” and start your day on the right foot. They let you ward off negative thoughts and focus on the positive, which boosts your morale and improves your overall outlook on life.
Not just that, Sunday affirmations also help you set the intention for the upcoming week, raise your happiness levels, and positively impact your well-being.
65 Sunday Affirmations To Free You From Sunday Blues
1. I am thoroughly grateful for all the good in my life.
2. I let go of what isn’t serving me.
3. Today, I will be intentional with my words and actions.
4. I am feeling upbeat and excited about the future.
5. My positive thoughts and emotions empower me.
6. I am grateful for all my life’s loving, supportive, and caring people.
7. I appreciate all the beauty around me.
8. I can express myself authentically.
9. I am blessed to have a positive outlook on life.
10. I am grateful for the life lessons I have learned so far.
11. I devote this Sunday to rest, joy, and reflection.
12. I am brimming with health, happiness, and prosperity.
13. I am capable of turning every aspiration into reality.
Sunday Morning Affirmations
14. I am grateful for a healthy heart, mind, and body this Sunday morning.
15. I live in harmony with nature.
16. I have excellent relations with the love of my life.
17. I already feel that this Sunday will be special.
18. Everything that happens to me is a learning opportunity.
19. Today is a new day, and I can choose how I will react.
20. I am healthy and whole.
21. I am worthy of abundant happiness and love.
22. Today, I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished.
23. I am at peace with my past and present.
24. I choose to be relaxed and worry-free this Sunday.
25. Sunday scaries are just imaginary.
26. Today is a grand day.
Sunday Positive Affirmations
27. I am ready to live my life to the fullest.
28. Today is a great day to start fresh.
29. I am in control of my own life and destiny.
30. All my worries are temporary and will eventually be resolved.
31. I am making the most of today.
32. I am beautiful beyond limits.
33. I am powerful and capable of handling whatever comes my way.
34. I am peaceful and content.
35. I am an asset to my community.
36. I am safe and secure and will always be so.
37. I am successful and fulfilled.
38. The universe’s positive force supports me.
39. I can quickly manifest my desires.
Happy Sunday Affirmations
40. I let go of anything holding me back from being joyful.
41. I am in the moment and enjoying life.
42. I am happy with the cards life has dealt me.
43. I am happy with the life I am creating today.
44. I am content with my life as it is right now.
45. Everything that happens in my life leads me towards happiness.
46. I treat myself really well, which makes me happy.
47. I am happy and content with my current state of mind.
48. I am happy and grateful for all the good that happened this week.
49. I am grateful for the opportunity to be happy.
50. The sunshine and warmth of the day are so delightful.
51. This Sunday is highly relaxing and refreshing.
52. I choose to smile throughout the day.
Sunday Night Affirmations
53. I am harboring no negative thoughts or feelings.
54. I am motivated and driven to achieve my goals.
55. Be it Sunday or Monday, every day is an easy day for me.
56. I choose to truly live life instead of crawling through it.
57. I can easily stay optimistic even under challenging circumstances.
58. Handing stress and setbacks is a piece of cake for me.
59. I look forward to making exceptional progress in the upcoming week.
60. I find success in everything I try.
61. I am confident that everything will turn out as I plan it
62. I am consistently making a positive impact on the world.
63. I am determined to stick to my daily routine even when it’s challenging.
64. I let go of any judgments or preconceptions about others.
65. I am well aware of my purpose and ready to fulfill it.
5 Tips To Use Sunday Affirmations More Effectively
So you want to use affirmations effectively on Sunday, Right? Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your affirmations this weekend:
1. Choose Your Affirmations Wisely.
The first step is to choose your Sunday affirmations wisely. Make sure your Sunday affirmations resonate with you and that you believe in them. Further, It’s vital to choose affirmations that you can truly commit to, as they will be more effective if you actually believe in them.
2. Repeat Your Affirmations Often.
One of the best ways to make your Sunday affirmations effective is to repeat them often. When you recite your affirmations regularly, your faith deepens, and they actually start working for you.
3. Visualize Your Affirmations.
Another great way to make your affirmations more effective is to visualize them. When you visualize your affirmations, you’re more likely to internalize them and actually start to believe in them.
4. Write Down Your Affirmations.
Once you’ve selected your affirmations, it can be helpful to write them down. This way, you can refer to them whenever you need a quick boost.
5. Be patient.
Finally, be patient with yourself. Your affirmations may take some time to impact, but patience is key. If you keep at it, you’ll eventually see results.
7 Bonus Tips To Get Rid of Sunday Scaries
First and foremost, it’s vital to understand that there is no specific way to get rid of Sunday fears. What works for one person may not work for another, so you’ll just have to experiment a little to see what works for you.
However, here are seven tips (apart from using Sunday affirmations) that might help you overcome your Sunday scaries:
1. Make a List of What You’re Scared of and Write Them Down.
It will help you remember what’s going on and will also help to organize your thoughts.
2. Talk to Someone About What’s Going On.
It can be beneficial to have someone to talk to who understands you and can help to calm your fears.
3. Do Something To Take Your Mind Off of Your Fears.
It could be anything from reading a book to watching a movie or engaging in a hobby.
4. Take a Walk.
Getting outside and taking a few deep breaths can help to calm your nerves.
5. Meditate or Relax.
If relaxation techniques are helpful for you, give them a try on Sunday.
6. Take a Relaxing Bath.
One of the best ways to get rid of your Sunday scaries is to take a relaxing bath. Taking a bath can help to relax your body and your mind, and it can also help to calm your nerves.
Finally, another way to get rid of your Sunday scaries is to exercise. Exercise can help to boost your mood and your energy, and it can also help to boost your immune system.
End of the Line
Experiencing Sunday scaries is normal and natural. However, they can take a massive toll on your energy, mood, and productivity. The key is to look into the eyes of your fears and remember that you can always overcome them.
I hope these Sunday affirmations help you conquer those Sunday blues quickly. If they do, make sure to comment below.
You’re not alone, mate! We’re in this together.