Do you feel that Thursdays suck? Do you find them tedious, stressful, and full of work?
Yes? You aren’t alone!
Many people dread going to work on Thursdays because they feel like; It’s just another day where they get stuck at work until Friday rolls around.
Don’t get me wrong, though! Just like you, I am not a fan of Thursdays too. But, it’s a fact: “Shitty Thursdays aren’t going anywhere any time soon!”
So, is it possible to stop complaining about Thursdays and make them less awful?
Indeed! You just have to start using positive affirmations.
In this post, I’ll share 84 mind-blowing Thursday affirmations to help you enjoy every Thursday of your life.
Grab your journal, and let’s get started!
Why Should You Use Thursday Affirmations?
Every Thursday morning, you’re bombarded with so many negative thoughts. But when you think negatively, you should stop and say, “No!”
Negative thoughts are just thoughts. They aren’t facts. And they certainly shouldn’t be allowed to control you.
Affirmations serve as a powerful tool to rewire your brain. They’re positive statements that remind you of who you are, what you deserve, and what you’ve already accomplished.
When you say positive affirmations out loud, they become real. And when you repeat them over and over again, they take root deep inside your subconscious mind.
That’s why affirmations work. Affirmations are great because they’re simple, quick, and free. But most importantly, they’re effective.
84 Mind-Blowing Thursday Affirmations To Jump Start Your Day
1. I am self-assured and self-motivated.
2. I am blessed to have a perfect family that loves me unconditionally.
3. Everyone makes time for me because they love my company.
4. I am grateful for my excellent health and the opportunity to live each day to the fullest.
5. My life is at its best right now.
6. I carry enormous power to create or transform my reality.
7. My manifestations are bound to become a reality.
8. My mind is a temple, and I keep negativity away from it.
9. I possess an unreal patience level.
10. I am an exceptional controller of my emotions and feelings.
11. I have the right to express myself unhesitatingly.
12. I am confident, courageous, and ready to handle whatever comes my way.
13. I treat everyone with patience, kindness, and respect.
14. I can easily make time for necessary things in life.
Thursday Morning Affirmations
15. It’s Thursday, which means there are just a few more days until the weekend! I’m feeling upbeat about the day ahead.
16. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and well rested.
17. I feel highly energetic and ecstatic today.
18. I will be more action-oriented and less thought-oriented today.
19. I am ready to work upon and smash my today’s goals.
20. I will seize every opportunity that comes my way today.
21. I will look for joy in the simplest things today.
22. I will be calm and collected while facing every challenge today.
23. I am open to all the fantastic possibilities life offers.
24. My intentions are all set for today to help me be the master of this Thursday.
25. I won’t let little things bother me today.
26. Today is a perfect day to practice generosity and do something nice for someone.
27. I will take time for myself today and do something I enjoy.
28. I am bursting out with good vibes and positive energy.
Thursday Affirmations for Work
29. I will greet my boss and colleagues with a bright smile.
30. I am willing to take risks and explore new possibilities.
31. My fellow workers are positive and like-minded.
32. My boss appreciates and understands me very well.
33. I’ve decided to complete all my pending tasks through hard work and dedication.
34. I am ready to execute one of my online business ideas today to start my journey of generating passive income.
35. I am an integral part of this company and contribute to its success.
36. I am respected and valued by my colleagues and superiors.
37. I maintain a positive attitude at work, irrespective of the circumstances.
38. I am proud of the strives I’m making every day to achieve career success.
39. I realize my massive worth and potential as an employee.
40. Nobody can maintain a work-life balance better than me.
41. Everyone gets shocked at how I remain level-headed under pressure.
42. Feedbacks make me better, and I’m always open to receiving them.
Thursday Positive Affirmations
43. I am grateful for what I currently have; I know more is on the way.
44. I am abundant, prosperous, and successful.
45. I focus on the positive and let go of the negative.
46. My consistent efforts have started producing exponential results.
47. I take good care of myself because I realize it’s vital to love yourself to attain your highest self.
48. I am open to receiving all the blessings that universe showers upon me.
49. I lead by example and inspire those around me to be their best.
50. I am a spiritual being living in alignment with a higher purpose.
51. Positive aura surrounds me all the time.
52. I am living an authentic life where I’m always honest with myself.
53. I am not a puppet of society; I live life how I genuinely want to live.
54. New day means a fresh start, and this start will be a stunning one!
55. I am well-armed to beat all my inner demons.
56. I have made the best out of this whole week.
Happy Thursday Affirmations
57. I am living in the present moment and enjoying every second.
58. There are a lot more things in my life to laugh about and a lot less things to rant about.
59. I will make today a great day by doing what makes me happy.
60. I release all negativity and resentment from my heart and soul.
61. My life is a thrilling journey.
62. I face my fears with a wink and a bright smile.
63. My weekdays are even more happening and joyful than my weekends.
64. I am blessed to have beautiful relationships in my life.
65. Everything in my life has finally fallen into place.
66. I am excited about my future because I’m damn sure I’m moving in the right direction.
67. My cup overflows with love, happiness, and abundance.
68. I am born to live a stress-free, happy life.
69. My happiness is contagious and touches everyone around me.
70. I’m open to change, growth, and learning new things to become happier.
Thursday Affirmations for Women
71. I just can’t stop looking at myself in the mirror because I look breathtaking.
72. I’m capable of becoming a millionaire woman and a boss lady.
73. I have the right to chase my dreams and make them a reality.
74. My dressing style inspires everyone around me.
75. I can feel the fun vibe in the air.
76. I am ready to outwork and shock my colleagues at work.
77. My attitude and personality are awe-inspiring.
78. I feel more confident than ever today.
79. My family members never overlook what I do for them.
80. I am everything I need to be, and I am perfect just the way I am.
81. I mold my destiny the way I want to.
82. I am ready to prove all the naysayers wrong who told me I couldn’t achieve my dreams by myself.
83. I deserve having a unicorn man in my life.
84. I am open to beautiful relationships and closed to toxic relationships in my life.
5 Secret Tips To Use Thursday Affirmations Effectively
Thursday affirmations are a great way to stay positive and motivated on Thursdays. Here are some tips on how to use them effectively:
1. Handpick Suitable Affirmations.
The first step is to choose the Thursday affirmations that personally resonate with you. Don’t grab all of them; Instead, handpick 3-5 affirmations of your choice.
2. Write Them Down.
One of the best ways to make sure you actually use your affirmations is to write them down. Keep a journal dedicated to your affirmations and refer to it often.
3. Say Them Out Loud.
Saying your affirmations out loud is a great way to embed them in your mind. Repeat them in the mirror, car, or anywhere else you can.
4. Believe in Them.
The most crucial part of using affirmations is actually believing in them. If you don’t believe in them, they won’t work. So, have unwavering faith!
5. Visualize Them.
Visualizing your affirmations can help you better believe in them. Imagine that all your affirmations have come true, and try to internalize the feeling.
End of the Line
You can perceive every Thursday in two ways:-
- Damn! It’s Thursday. Two more bloody workdays to reach the weekend.
- Voila! It’s Thursday. Just two more days to perform exceptionally at work and then a nice relax.
The perception you choose determines how your day goes.
Once you include these Thursday affirmations in your weekly routine, they’ll shift your mindset from the first perspective to the second perspective and drastically improve Thursdays of your life.
Try them patiently, and comment below when they start working for you.
I’ll see you in the next post.
| SPREAD THE LOVE
Hi! I am Varun. I created Uprisehigh for you to share your stunning life stories & get answers to your problems. I am a friend of yours who’s determined to inspire you, simplify your life, and help you grow. Join me on this journey, mate!
| YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE