60 Insane Fill Your Cup Quotes To Rehydrate Your Life
Updated On: April 3, 2023
Do you feel like you’re running energetically empty? These 60 fill your cup quotes will uplift your spirit insanely and energize you again!
Do you feel like you’re running energetically empty right now?
If so, you’re not alone! We all experience those days when we feel drained, stressed, and extremely exhausted.
But the question is – “How can you overcome such situations?”
Well, the answer is simple. You just need to pause, breathe, and fill your cup back.
But what does ‘fill your cup’ mean?
Well, filling your cup is all about taking care of yourself, finding joy in the little things, and recharging your batteries so you can tackle whatever life throws your way.
And one of the best ways to do so is to use the fill your cup quotes.
In this post, I’ve compiled 60 best fill your cup quotes to replenish your physical, mental, and emotional reserves.
So grab a coffee cup, sit back, and dive into the quotes!
Sip, Sip, Hooray! Recharge Your Energy With These 50 Fill Your Cup Quotes
1. Fill your cup, then pour from the overflow.
2. Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.~ Eleanor Brown
3. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.~ Jack Kornfield
4. Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first, it means me too~ L.R. Knost
5. Fill your own cup first, so it can overflow into the lives of others.
6. Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.~ Deborah Day
7. Fill your cup with positivity and kindness, and watch your life overflow with abundance and joy.
8. Self-love, self-respect, and self-worth: there’s a reason they all start with ‘self.’ You can’t find them in anyone else.
9. If you don’t fill your own cup, other people will drain you dry.~ Oprah Winfrey
10. Filling your cup is not a destination, it’s a journey. Enjoy the process of discovering what fills you up and watch how it transforms your life.
11. Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.~ Ralph Marston
12. The universe will fill your cup, if you carry a big cup, a little cup, or a thimble.~ Sonia Choquette
13. You have to fill your cup. You then give away the overflowing, but you keep a cupful for yourself.
14. Fill your cup and your life with love… for what you put in will certainly come back to you.
15. You can find balance even in the midst of chaos by filling your own cup first.~ Hayley Hobson
16. Filling your cup is not a one-time event, it’s a daily practice. Prioritize self-care and watch how your life blossoms.
17. Your cup is empty because you poured out more than you poured in.
18. You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.
19. Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.~ Parker Palmer
20. When your cup is full, you can pour into others from a place of abundance, not lack.
21. When your cup is empty, you do not mourn what is gone. Because if you do, you will miss the opportunity to fill it again.~ Sarah Addison Allen
22. When you say ‘yes’ to others, make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.~ Paulo Coelho
23. Your cup is a sacred vessel. Fill it with the things that nourish your soul, and watch how it radiates light into the world.
24. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.~ Steve Maraboli
25. You don’t have anything to give that you don’t have. So you have to keep your own self-full. That’s your job!~ Oprah Winfrey
26. Invest in yourself. You can afford it. Trust me.~ Rashon Carraway
27. When you take care of yourself, you’re a better person for others. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better.~ Solange Knowles
28. Fill your cup with positivity, and let the negative energy flow out. You deserve to be surrounded by good vibes.
29. Empty your cup of misery and self-pity. Fill it instead with gratitude.
30. Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.~ Lucille Ball
31. Your cup is like a bank account. You can’t keep giving without making deposits. Fill your cup first, and then give from the overflow.
32. Self-care is how you take your power back.~ Lalah Delia
33. Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It’s about listening to the needs of your soul and then honoring them.~ Kristi Ling
34. Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
35. Making yourself a priority is like sprinkling golden dust of richest blessings on your life.~ Hiral Nagda
36. You fill me up. You sweeten my cup. You are the reason I want to wake up. Thank you for loving me, Jesus.~ Anita Brooks
37. An empty lantern provides no light. Self-care is the fuel that allows your light to shine brightly.
38. Just when you feel you have no time to relax, know that this is the moment you most need to make time to relax.~ Matt Haig
39. Fill our own cup first and feed everyone else from the overflow. We must first nurture and fill our own cup with the sweet nectar of self-love, self-nurture, and self-care.~ Diane Johnson
40. We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.~ Ray Bradbury
41. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.~ Anne Lamott
42. Fill your cup with self-care, and watch as you become more productive and fulfilled in every aspect of your life.
43. Empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.~ Bruce Lee
44. Self-care is not about self-indulgence, it’s about self-preservation.~ Audre Lorde
45. Filling your cup is an act of self-compassion. It’s about showing yourself the same kindness and understanding that you would show to a dear friend.
46. Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.~ Karl Lagerfeld
47. Have patience with all things. But, first of all with yourself.~ Francis de Sales
48. When we permit ourselves to be vulnerable and to care for ourselves, we open ourselves up to experiencing the fullness of life.
49. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.~ Jim Rohn
50. Your cup is your power source. Fill it with the things that give you energy and vitality, and watch how it empowers you to live your best life.
51. If you feel “burnout” setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.~ Dalai Lama
52. Taking a break can lead to breakthroughs. Sometimes you need to step away from the problem to see the solution.
53. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.~ Oscar Wilde
54. Take a break from your worries and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. It’s the little things that make a big difference.
55. Stop once in a while and be present in the moment. Life is happening now.
56. Self-care is giving yourself permission to pause.~ Cecilia Tran
57. Do something nice for yourself today. Find some quiet, sit in stillness, breathe. Put your problems on pause. You deserve a break.~ Akiroq Brost
58. Taking a break is not quitting. It’s simply pressing the pause button to reassess, rejuvenate, and recalibrate.
59. Self-care is a deliberate choice to gift yourself with people, places, things, events, and opportunities that recharge our personal battery and promote whole health – body, mind, and spirit.~ Laurie Buchanan
60. We all have to start with ourselves. It is time to walk the talk. Take the journey of making very difficult decisions. Start removing things from your life that are not filling your cup and adding things that bring joy into your life.~ Lisa Hammond
End of the Line
It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life and forget to take care of ourselves.
However, “fill your cup” quotes are powerful reminders to prioritize our own well-being and self-care.
By nurturing your physical, emotional, and mental needs, you can become more fulfilled and better equipped to handle life’s challenges.
Remember, self-care is not selfish! It is vital for a healthy and balanced life.
So, whether through meditation, exercise, or simply taking a few moments to reflect, make sure to fill your cup each day.
As the saying goes, “you can’t pour from an empty cup,” take the time to reset and replenish your energy so you can show up as your best self each day.
Your health matters, mate!
| SPREAD THE LOVE
| WRITTEN BY
Hi! I am Varun. I created Uprisehigh for you to share your life story & get answers to all your life problems. As your best friend, I'm committed to inspire you, simplify your life, and help you grow. Let's stick together on this beautiful life journey, mate!
| YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE