60 Empowering You Can’t Break Me Quotes for Tough Times
Updated On: March 26, 2023
Feeling beaten down by life? Don’t give up just yet! These 60 you can’t break me quotes will lift your spirits and give you the strength to persevere.
Life is a rollercoaster ride with many ups and downs, twists and turns. Sometimes you feel like you’re on top of the world, and right next moment, you hit rock bottom! Isn’t it?
In the face of life’s challenges, it all comes down to whether you choose to stay at the bottom and keep whining or you pull your sh*t together and bounce back!
Let me ask you. Are you going through challenging times right now?
If so, it’s time to fight those challenges and show them who’s the winner!
In this post, I’ve listed the top 60 you can’t break me quotes to fuel your inner strength and resilience.
These quotes will act as a virtual pep talk that will lift you up if you’re feeling low and motivate you to keep going.
So, without any further delay, let’s dive into the quotes.
60 You Can’t Break Me Quotes To Lift Your Spirits
1. No one can break me down. I know my worth, and it’s a beautiful thing.~ Iggy Azalea
2. Try to break me down, and you’ll only end up breaking yourself.~ Jordan Sarah Weatherhead
3. You won’t break me, you’ll just make me stronger than I was.~ Eminem
4. You can try to bring me down, you can blame me till you run out of words, but the truth is I’m not going to let you break me. I’m stronger than that.
5. Love me or hate me. I swear it won’t make or break me.~ Lil Wayne
6. As long as there is someone in the sky to protect me, there is no one on earth who could break me.
7. You can’t break me, you can try, but I stretch pretty far, and when I bounce back, you should probably move.
8. You can’t break me because you didn’t make me.~ Denzel Washington
9. I am the rock. The hard rock. You can’t break me.~ Diane Wakoski
10. You can take my life, but you’ll never break me. So bring me your worst… And I will definitely give you mine.
11. Let me make this real simple. You will not break me. The hole will not break me. I will not break. I will not be broken.~ Brent Weeks
12. You can bend but never break me. Cause it only serves to make me more determined to achieve my final goal.~ Helen Reddy
13. I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.~ Erin Van Vuren
14. Whatever I’m going through right now is building me, not breaking me.
15. Oh no, darling! You can’t break me anymore because now I find comfort in this peaceful sadness.
16. If they hadn’t tried to break me down, I wouldn’t know that I’m unbreakable.~ Gabourey Sidibe.
17. Watch me build my castles with the stones you threw at me… you can’t break me if I don’t let you.~ Shorty Diana Otte
18. You’re a diamond, dear. They can’t break you.
19. You can’t break my spirit. It’s my dreams you take.~ James Blunt
20. I have already been through hell. So give it your best shot. Not only will I survive. I will win!
21. We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.~ Kenji Miyazawa
22. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.~ Babe Ruth
23. My scars tell a story. They are a reminder of times when life tried to break me, but failed. They are markings of where the structure of my character was welded.~ Steve Maraboli
24. Nobody can break me, because I know who stands besides me, and that is God.
25. You, my dear life, still can’t break me.~ Abhishek Pratap Singh
26. Beat me, hate me, you can never break me.~ Michael Jackson
27. Until my legs break off or I get paralyzed, I can play this way. It helps me be me.~ Metta World Peace
28. One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.
29. My thing is that I don’t give no person that much power over my path that I’m walking. Not one person can make or break what I’m doing, except me or God.~ Nipsey Hussle
30. You can’t scare me. You can’t push me down. You can’t break me. Neither can you wash me off, until I allow you.
31. For my part, I will never give up, and I mean never.~ Elon Musk
32. I am not fragile, I am resilient. Nothing can break me unless I allow it to.
33. God won’t give you more than you can bear. He might let you bend, but he won’t ever let you break.
34. Hardships can humble you, but it cannot break you unless you let it.~ Mizi Wahid
35. No matter how hard life may try to knock me down, I will always rise back up stronger and more determined than before.
36. She was unstoppable, not because she did not have failures or doubts. But because she continued on despite them.~ Beau Taplin
37. The human capacity for burden is like bamboo – far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance~ Jodi Picoult
38. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.~ Maya Angelou
39. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.~ Khalil Gibran
40. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.~ Christopher Reeve
41. No one can break me down. Nothing can stop me from reaching my goals.
42. Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.~ Thomas Carlyle
43. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.~ Martin Luther King Jr.
44. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.~ Mahatma Gandhi
45. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.~ Louisa May Alcott
46. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.~ Brian Tracy
47. Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.~ Aisha Tyler
48. I don’t let the opinions of others dictate my worth. I know my own strength, and I never give up on myself.
49. My determination and perseverance are unbreakable. I will not be deterred by any obstacle that comes my way.
50. No matter how difficult the road ahead may seem, I will never give up. My spirit is unbreakable.
51. My resolve is unbreakable. You can throw anything at me, and I will still come out on top.
52. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.~ Nelson Mandela
53. Failure doesn’t break me, it only fuels my motivation to try harder and succeed.
54. I am like a tree with deep roots, firmly grounded and unbreakable in the face of storms.
55. My will to survive and thrive is unbreakable, no matter how difficult the circumstances may be.
56. I am not broken, I am just a little cracked. But like pottery, those cracks only make me more beautiful and unique.
57. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, I will always rise again. Nothing can break my indomitable spirit.
58. I may have scars from past battles, but they only remind me of my relentless strength and resilience.
59. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.~ Oprah Winfrey
60. The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under!~ Anne Frank
End of the Line
In life, we all face tough times that test our strength and resilience. During these times, you must remind yourself that you can overcome any obstacle.
These 57 empowering you can’t break me quotes will always remind you that you’re stronger than you think and nothing can defeat you if you have the right mindset.
So, never give up and always believe in yourself, no matter what life throws your way.
Remember, tough times don’t last, but tough people do.
Stay strong, Stay positive. You are unbreakable, mate!
| SPREAD THE LOVE
| WRITTEN BY
Hi! I am Varun. I created Uprisehigh for you to share your life story & get answers to all your life problems. As your best friend, I'm committed to inspire you, simplify your life, and help you grow. Let's stick together on this beautiful life journey, mate!
| YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE